Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

I was debating the idea of putting a weekly bet on Fulham, Dagenham, Leyton Orient and Brighton - covering all the teams I follow/have lived near/were born.

Didn't do it this week, and they are all typically winning. Realistically, that bet would fail more often than not....

I was debating the idea of putting a weekly bet on Fulham, Dagenham, Leyton Orient and Brighton - covering all the teams I follow/have lived near/were born.

Didn't do it this week, and they are all typically winning. Realistically, that bet would fail more often than not....

Not this season with Orient (H)

END THE SEASON NOW!

END THE SEASON NOW!

NO.

• Like 1

END THE SEASON NOW!

NO.

MAIS OUI!

Plymouth second? Time to jump on the end the season now bandwagon. 100% record from Orient is impressive as well.

OH ORI ORI! ORI ORI ORI ORI ORIENT!

The Orient Express rumbles on!

THERE'S A RIGHT BACK WAITING IN THE SIDES, HIS NAME IS MATTY JOSEPH AND HE'S ONLY FOUR FOOT FIVE!