Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

Somebody on a podcast was saying that Fulham have signed plays instead of losing players, even signing one clubs player of the year (McCormack? Not sure). Pringle is looking good tonight.

Stearman I think. He was quite a big favourite at Wolves.

Cairney and Pringle look like good signings as well.

Just checked and McCormack was Leeds player of the season. I'd be surprised if they don't make the play-offs.

Feels like if QPR don't get a couple of goals back and Fulham score a few more, Ramsey is gone.

Now Austin is off. Have they made all three subs?

Somebody on a podcast was saying that Fulham have signed plays instead of losing players, even signing one clubs player of the year (McCormack? Not sure). Pringle is looking good tonight.

Just checked and McCormack was Leeds player of the season. I'd be surprised if they don't make the play-offs.

Feels like if QPR don't get a couple of goals back and Fulham score a few more, Ramsey is gone.

They have.

We had McCormack last season. It is the revitalised defence that should make a difference over time.

They have.

We had McCormack last season. It is the revitalised defence that should make a difference over time.

Maybe they should bring in a rule, like in cricket, that you can declare.

Brentford have sacked their head coach with the stupidly long Dutch name and replaced him with Lee Carsley until the end of the season. 

I'd like to think that somewhere in Glasgow, Mark Warburton is laughing to himself. 

Probably not. He spent bloody ages orchestrating the system that Brentford use to try and be successful. I don't get why they ditched him for Dijkhuizen like they did, but clearly it's backfired. Maybe they just took the 'system' too far this time.

And Evans wasn't sacked apparently, but it all seems a bit strange especially after two wins in a row. Some talk that he could be an option to be our next manager which, if true, might see me becoming a full time Gateshead FC fan.