Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

We don't really know exactly what this means, either he's just completely changed his mind and doesn't want to sell at all or he's received a better offer from someone else. 

LFU was always a pipedream anyway if we're being honest

But we've had a decade and a half of corrupt or just generally inept chairmen :(

I'm not sure Red Bull is the answer either tbh but as long as they keep the club name then I won't really mind them taking over, I guess. I could live with red bull sponsorship and playing at the red bull stadium.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

But we've had a decade and a half of corrupt or just generally inept chairmen :(

I'm not sure Red Bull is the answer either tbh but as long as they keep the club name then I won't really mind them taking over, I guess. I could live with red bull sponsorship and playing at the red bull stadium.

I miss Barry Hearn. He wasn't spectacular but he kept the club steady for a long time, the books were balanced to a degree, we had some success and he had scary teeth. Considering he bought the club for a fiver that ain't too sad. I just hope this all gets sorted out pronto and nothing bad happens to Orient, because you can't have football without The O's. 

Red Bull Leeds United has a snappy ring to it

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Considering how well Hull's name change has gone I don't see Red Bull being able to change your name.

9 hours ago, Lineker said:

Thus further dwindling the current number BAME managers...

QPR have sacked Chris Ramsey too.

6 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

Considering how well Hull's name change has gone I don't see Red Bull being able to change your name.

Yeah I highly doubt it too, but then equally I question whether they'd be interested in buying the club at all if they can't rename it

20 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Huddersfield have appointed German-American David Wagner, Jurgen Klopp's #2 at Dortmund, as their new manager.

That is brilliant and everything but it is typical bias against Leyton Orient Football Club. You lot never talk about us and I for one am tired of it. Sort it out, you tarty slapper.

Wasn't it rumored that he left the squad to join Liverpool, he was apparently Klopp's best man at his wedding, or am I thinking of someone else?

38 minutes ago, EddieG said:

Wasn't it rumored that he left the squad to join Liverpool, he was apparently Klopp's best man at his wedding, or am I thinking of someone else?

Easy rumour to come up with due to both being at Dortmund. 

Might lead to us sending players on loan to them though, you never know.