Euro 2016

Lineker

Hodgson has resigned.

Part of Roy Hodgson's statement: "When I arrived I was told the players would not turn up, but I have not seen that. Ray and Gary have asked me to speak on their behalf.

"They came with me as part of my coaching team and they will leave with me. I would like to thank all the supporters, staff, the FA and the fans.

"I will look back on the four years with pride. I want to thank the media for the support you have given me.

"I am sorry it will have to end this way but these things happen. I hope you will still be able to see an England team in a final of a major tournament soon."

15 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

He made up for his shirt by comparing the England teams shitnes to the Monstars stealing talent in Space Jam.

I've now got a 4 second video on my phone which I will use out of context wherever I go.

Looking forward to failed Middlesbrough manager Gareth Southgate or TV pundit Gary Neville getting the job, with lots of guff spoken about how they "know the set up." It may be a set-up that has failed time and time again since 1966, but at least they know it.

• Like 1