The Best MLS Season Ever Thread (2016 obviously)

GoGo Yubari

I don't know how the shit Barnetta wasn't in on the two run of play goals .. dude is great!

COL <----- is now unbeaten in 11 straight. 

Hints that Bologna/Fiorentina are after Zardes .... and the Galaxy have signed Jack McBean to the full squad.

I'm going down in a few weeks for the Red Bulls game, and I can't wait. This team is definitely a year ahead of schedule; there's such a good young core of guys right now with Blake, Rosenberry, Tribbett, and the developing Tarp and Herbers. I really think with Stewart running the show, things can stay good for a while.

Stoked to see Alberg have such a huge game last night. He still has to work on his defensive skills, but he has the ability to step in and fill the void by Nogs' sudden departure. We are really going to miss what he brought to the team.

@Meacon, for the first time in five years, it feels good to be a Union fan!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HailtotheTortureRack said:

Stewart coming in and being the Sporting Director is far more significant and has more impact than a superstar playing a few seasons. 

Oh, I was just kidding. I just love see Giovinco carve up defences.

lol, Orlando

That is all.

I'm not. More lower-league teams!

Happy with how the next round shapes up for Sounders, more or less. I think our odds are better against an LA who will only half-care about the USOC at best than Portland, who may be only slightly less garbage than we are this year but will still be motivated to beat us anyway. And it'll be good experience for Tyler Miller and Tony Alfaro, both of whom are shaping up to be in our upper echelon of draft picks.

To be fair Gogo, I'm glad too, Cosmos are basically the Yankees of NASL.

And we got Chicago next :lol:

Oh, I don't want them to win in NASL. But bouncing MLS teams is good fun to me, especially the other NYC ones (not that I am salty about performances vs. New York teams lately, not at all). But then I don't have a dog in the NASL race at all, so.

• Like 1

I can agree with that.

Just not the Cosmos, and especially not the Rowdies.

21 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I'm not. More lower-league teams!

Happy with how the next round shapes up for Sounders, more or less. I think our odds are better against an LA who will only half-care about the USOC at best than Portland, who may be only slightly less garbage than we are this year but will still be motivated to beat us anyway. And it'll be good experience for Tyler Miller and Tony Alfaro, both of whom are shaping up to be in our upper echelon of draft picks.

I'm all for lower league teams ... just not the Cosmos.  I want them to die in a fire, twice.

Oh, and the TFC news gets better!