FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

1 minute ago, Arjen Robben said:

This Germany side won 10 out of 10 in qualifying, scored 43 and conceded 4. And they're struggling against Mexico, Sweden and South Korea.

Let's be honest though these three teams are better than what they had to face in qualifying. Either way they shouldn't be this poor, a team with the players they have.

Let's be honest here, we all know Muller is going to pop up in injury time with a goal.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That's the type of opportunity that shows what the Germans are missing, a clinical finisher. They've never replaced Klose. Imagine if Lewandowski had chosen to represent Germany.

• Like 1

This Korea team looked pretty bad in their first two matches but they looked like a million bucks in this match. I just don't get how unbalanced this german team looks all around in this world cup. I had them as the clear cut favorites just like four years ago, but I've seen nothing from them in any of the three matches that makes me think they can win this.