FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Switzerlineker said:

It's not a soda; it's an abomination.

I wouldn't know, we don't have it here. Cant be worse than that abomination that was Red Bull Cola.

• Admin

That would have been a right highlight reel goal though had Neymar curled that just under the apex of the goal.

Just now, entiel said:

Looking at the developing brackets so far, I'd say England and Belgium both should actually play to make the 2nd place in their group.

Win-win situation for us, hooray!

5 minutes ago, entiel said:

Looking at the developing brackets so far, I'd say England and Belgium both should actually play to make the 2nd place in their group.

I've just got the call from Gareth, I'm replacing the injured Nick Pope in net for the final group game.

30 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Neymar really is the worst.

That last incident especially. Goes down, it’s a foul, then waits a second or two before clutching his face. 

Prick.

He's honestly a disgrace. Just a proper, proper tosspot. I'm really glad he doesn't play in England so I don't have to see him play regularly.

The Swiss players going for the "lets have our entire team suspended in the round of 16" strategy it seems.

I hate that Neymar will get all the attention and plaudits, as he has not been anywhere near Brazil's best player. Coutinho, however, is doing excellent. Two goals and an assist now, I think? Casemiro is playing very well too. Neymar, William, and Jesus are all playing poorly I think

I for one welcome our VAR overlords.