FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Switzerlineker said:

Pizza is terrible.

tmnt-14-2.jpg

1 minute ago, Switzerlineker said:

How do you know that I wasn't just talking about the poster?

He's the Fifth Turtle you know.

I have the sound off on Japan/Poland but it looks like Japan are just trying to pass the ball around and run down the clock so they advance on fair play points, which sort of underlines the absurdity of it all.

Just an awful, awful end to what had been a fun group. The Japan that put on the worst soccer match I've seen in my entire life against Portugal two World Cups ago resurfaced at the worst possible moment.

Against who? We have never played against Japan in any world cup (we have played against both Koreas and Iran, but never against Japan). Hell, I have no recollection of we ever playing against Japan at all.

ah, you're right, sorry, it was Paraguay. I've done so well blocking all memory of Paraguay in the World Cup out that I've started subbing in another eight-letter country that starts with P.

• Haha 1

Just now, Switzerlineker said:

Eight changes for England apparently. Kane being rested. Just Pickford, Stones and Lingard survive.

Jamie Brexit Vardy to score a hat trick and to properly give Brussels a shoeing.