FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

This is like one of the league games after you've won the title on FM and you play the reserves and don't bother actually watching the match.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

A match against Colombia will probably mean the unearthing of more archive footage from France '98.

CdSdLCNW4AAWrKl.jpg

• Like 2

I think the easier half of the draw thing is overblown. If you're gonna win the whole thing then you'll have to beat big teams regardless.

I don't think England beat Croatia or Spain even if they can get through the so-called easier games. Scraping past Tunisia and whooping Panama shows nothing too. We have no idea if England are any good or not. Kane's 5 goals have got to be the worst set collection of goals for any top scorer ever too. One decent free header is the highlight.

Also lol at the Daily Mail: England Reserves 0-1 Belgium Reserves. You still fucking lost you bellends.

24 minutes ago, TCO said:

I think the easier half of the draw thing is overblown. If you're gonna win the whole thing then you'll have to beat big teams regardless.

I don't think England beat Croatia or Spain even if they can get through the so-called easier games. Scraping past Tunisia and whooping Panama shows nothing too. We have no idea if England are any good or not. Kane's 5 goals have got to be the worst set collection of goals for any top scorer ever too. One decent free header is the highlight.

Also lol at the Daily Mail: England Reserves 0-1 Belgium Reserves. You still fucking lost you bellends.

The thing about goals is that they all count the same.

16 minutes ago, Gazz said:

You don't really like us, do you?

ABE

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Gazz said:

You don't really like us, do you?

Nah not really. We share the same press and have to put up with all the time, you'd want nothing but failure for the England team if you had to live with it too! It's gotten worse with right wing press and nationalism getting a surge recently

I like most of the players and have no problem with them at club level, it's just something about the England team. We're supposed to hate you anyway, I'm on the tame side!

I've been in multiple pubs for England games where they mute the British national anthem before the game, it's mad! I really look forward to the day we play you in a competitive game again!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

There is no World Cup today.

What on earth do I do?

I think we all have to sit in a dark corner and wait.

Or watch season 2 of GLOW?!