Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

That was outstanding.

Watching Arsenal players pressing and making challenges from the front in the 95th minute of a game of football is something I do not recall ever seeing. Emery has really made us a different side in his short time as manager. Really impressive performance. 

1 minute ago, Liam Mk2 said:

That was outstanding.

Watching Arsenal players pressing and making challenges from the front in the 95th minute of a game of football is something I do not recall ever seeing. Emery has really made us a different side in his short time as manager. Really impressive performance. 

Absolutely toyed with Spurs at the end. Emery has made some fantastic improvements but fucking hell, Torreira was outstanding. He's almost transformed the side in his own.

8 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Absolutely toyed with Spurs at the end. Emery has made some fantastic improvements but fucking hell, Torreira was outstanding. He's almost transformed the side in his own.

He’s epitomising what this new look Arsenal is all about. I love him. He never stops, he’s always looking to break up play and hassle the opposition. Exactly what we have been missing for years and years. He compliments Xhaka very well too.