Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

9 minutes ago, Colly said:

Newcastle-United-v-Liverpool-Premier-Lea

Don't remind me of that day. Standing in the gods and watching us be shit, sitting on a coach arriving towards the ground with some coked up geordie trying to punch the windows in, stuck in traffic on the way back. 

Twat of a day that <_<

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, TCO said:

More like its Caoimhin time! Hopefully he's fit. They gain nothing by playing Lonergan.

Think he's still injured iirc

3 minutes ago, Colly said:

Sorry about the coach though. If it makes you feel better it hurt my fingers.

Forgive and forget 😘

32 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Think he's still injured iirc

Irish press going mental over the chance of him starting. I read he's training today.

I just want to see if he's any good and how English commentators handle his name!

Only caught the last 10 minutes of the first half then the entirety of the second.

From what I saw, we’re still slightly worrying at the back but Ceballos had a fine game further forward. I think Özil will struggle to get a game if he continues that form to be honest.

Nicolas Pepe had a decent showing, he had a few very, very good touches and turns around some of the Burnley mob. Think it might take him a few weeks to really get going but the promise is certainly there. 

Ashley Barnes is still a prick, no change there. 

First time we’ve won the opening two league games since 2009. Mental. 

Mane blasts us into the lead at the stroke of halftime. It's completely undeserved too. We've been absolute shit; Southampton easily could've scored a couple. Adrian had a real big save on a corner.

On 16/08/2019 at 13:12, TCO said:

Irish press going mental over the chance of him starting. I read he's training today.

I just want to see if he's any good and how English commentators handle his name!

They were also like FORMER IRELAND UNDER 21 INTERNATIONAL andy lonergan

Adrian plays. Liverpool go 1 up just before half time.

12 minutes ago, Colly said:

I'm starting to think my top 6 bet may have been optimistic.

We're only 3pts off 6th. Be positive. 😐