WWE Supercard

Nikki

Another failed attempt at reaching the final of a KotR, got Ric Flair as a consolation prize. As nice as that is, it doesn't help me get over this hump I'm stuck on. Come onnnnnnnnn game.

I'm not sure if Vince is worth it unless you can keep him in reserve for any Charima match ups or maybe tag for those half and half match ups. All his other stats are low to mid 200's and will more than likely lose to anything unless they're spectacularly under trained. ADR is pretty solid though, pretty good in three categories and only really loses to the best in those like your Vinces, Andres etc.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through the SR+ rank, 326-96, and I've recently run off about a dozen 3-0 wins in exhibition.

Current team:

LVL 25 SR Vince McMahon (144, 145, 131, 202, Arrow: <)

LVL 22 SR John Cena (171, 169, 147, 183 >)

LVL 10 R Bray Wyatt (114, 107, 101, 114, >)

LVL 0 R Pro Hulk Hogan (136, 147, 113, 162 >)

LVL 25 SR Brie Bella (141, 136, 161, 151)

I try to use Vince in tags, since he gets a bonus with any of the others. If it opens up with a tag match, it's almost always him and Cena, because there's a good chance I'll get a Diva match, and Brie hasn't lost a single one of those yet. Cena is my best overall card, just edged out Vince with my last round of training. I'm building him up, then I'm going to build up his twin (I got them for making the finals of a KOTR), then I'm going to combine them. Similar thing with Bray, I was building him up to combine with another, then I got the Cenas and decided to make them the priority.

My KOTR team is rounded out by;

LVL 0 SR John Cena (123,122,106,132)

LVL 0 SR Jimmy Uso (111, 114, 79, 104)

LVL 0 R Shawn Michaels (90, 100, 98, 103)

LVL 0 R The Rock (95, 93, 87, 109)

LVL 0 R Eva Marie (75, 77, 91, 87)

I just recently got the SR Jimmy Uso, but he isn't as good as the other guys in my exhibition deck. I'd love to get a SR Jey, just to have an actual tag team as my tag team, and I might build him up to see if he'd be better than my R guys. I also have my UC Dean Ambrose that I use as my 'Champ' around.

My support cards are a R WWE Universe (CHR) and a R Stop Sign (TGH). In KOTR I also have a R Chair (- POW) and a UC Stop Sign. It's weird, but in exhibition games I dislike using the negative support cards. Rather just beat someone with better stats than knock down their stats.

Still having fun with the game. It's kinda addicting.

About 40% through the Super Rare+ level.

I'm currently being sneaky by only competing against guys whose belt shows that they're at the level lower. That's helped me to a run of about 40 straight wins. Now I'm 361-43.

It's been such a grind to get rare wrestlers, let alone super rare, so instead I've focussed on trying to complete my common and uncommon catalogues.

For common I'm 94/100 (need pro Jericho, pro Yokozuna, pro Young, pro Kidd and I haven't had a single Otunga all game)..

For uncommon I'm 85/124.

Then rare I'm only 26/126.

My team is....

SR lvl18 Alberto Del Rio 159/145/139/154

SR lvl15 Rob Van Dam 141/141/141/148

Rare Pro lvl21 Yokozuna 135/156/120/145

Rare lvl18 Shaun Michaels 118/131/128/135

Uncommon lvl20 Pro Natalya 105/98/98/106

At my level Natalya is winning about 90% of her fights, only losing to AJ Lee Rare speed or to the Super Rare cards. RVD and Yokozuna are tagging, very successfully, while Del Rio is generally my go-to solo guy.

So I kind of started playing a bit again when on a whim I did a couple of matches and pulled a second UR Batista, so I maxed both of them and now have a Pro UR Batista in my team.

Oh, and I won a King of the Ring and pulled a Brie Bella pair as my prize.

The game is rewarding my renewed faith, I feel...

I think this game hates me.

Got a 2nd SR Cesaro and Vince, so I maxed them, combined them and now have 2 massive powerhouses to go with my maxed Pro R Big E and maxed SR Eva.

Then the next two SR I got were a 3rd Cesaro and 3rd Vince... I also made it to UR Tier and drew yet another Cesaro...

So my team is now

Maxed R Pro Big E

Pro SR Cesaro (Level 19)

Pro SR VInce (Level 19)

UR Cesaro (Level 19)

Maxed SR Eva Marie

I'm like 920-93.

Won a KOTR! And got two SR Ted DiBiases!

So my team now is:

Rare Pro Yokozuna 25

SR DIBiase 4

SR Vinny Mac 25

Rare Wyatt 20

Rare Pro Eva Marie 21

Vince and Bray are my tag team, and Ted's cannon fodder right now, but I'm hoping by the time I'm done he'll be my new ace.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Purposefully dropped my deck back down to SR++ because I was getting smashed in UR. Managed to collect enough cards today to max out my SR Pro Andre, and my UR Xavier Woods.

Also pulled a 2nd SR Bray Wyatt, so now I will go to work on leveling those up and combining them. Still have an SR Pro Seth Rollins that needs another 10 levels, but I will get to him later.

Still praying for a 2nd SR Cody or SR Rowan so that I will have a compatible tag guy to give me the stat boost so I stopped getting murdered in UR. Oh and a Diva better than my Uncommon Pro Eva Marie would be nice too!!!

Finished my first KotR and won with 45-5 or something like that by the end of it. Won me a lovely pair of R Heath Slaters... I feel I should just quit <.<

Working on improving my 2nd SR Del Rio and SR Brie... I still need another SR to replace my R R-Truth.

I'm coping inside the SR+ Tier and the new SR won;t push me into SR++ either so I'm hopeful.

I don;t want to enter another KotR until I get to that point.

I have a low level R Pro Rock and R Pro Rey I have for back up so I may just add R Pro Slater to that lot.

Rey and Rock as the tag and Slater solo... as he doesn't match up.. I'd love to get a 2nd R Mark Henry for the toughness stat back up.

Got myself a second UR ADR, maxed him up and combined him. Got bumped up to the epic class and my first epic is Ultimate Warrior which was fantastic as I've always been a huge fan. The best part about it is that his alignment goes with UR ADR's so MEGA TAG TEAM. Line up is as follows:

Level 35 Epic Warrior

Level 35 UR Pro ADR

Level 35 Nattie

Level 30 SR Pro Big Show

Level 30 SR Pro Andre

My record is 2793-416