Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Definitely sounds like Jose says 'Paul, get out' at one point and then he calls over an assistant and asks them 'What did Paul post?'.

Granted its an official club channel and you'd expect no different but MUTV seemed to be focusing more on how well our last 2 opponents played, rather than anything being wrong with our team itself. Paddy Crerand wouldn't shut up about how good Wolves were for example. 

Watching the live Reserves game vs Norwich and they had Jose's press conference at half time.

Unsurprisingly every question was either directly about him vs Pogba, or indirectly about it. Indirectly as in asking if the disruption is making preparation for the next game more difficult. 

Supporting Manchester United at the moment is "like having a tortoise as a pet," according to comedian, TV presenter and Red Devils fan Karl Pilkington.

Pilkington, who takes on BBC Sport's football expert Mark Lawrenson in predicting this week's Premier League fixtures, was a boyhood Manchester City fan but switched sides to United in the 1990s.

"A bit of me now wishes I could change again, because City are good, aren't they?" Pilkington explained.

"But you can't, can you? I realise that now as I get older - that it is about being loyal, isn't it?

"Still, I feel like supporting United is like having a tortoise as a pet. I had a tortoise, and they are not entertaining to watch. You don't watch them, but you know you have got a bit of responsibility to show some interest. 

"That is what I do with United. I keep an eye on them.

"I don't watch them every game because, at the minute, that is a waste of 90 minutes. I just look at the result and if they win it is a bonus, I have no expectations any more."

Karl Pilkington on Man Utd.