Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

On 10/09/2018 at 13:47, Troy said:

Saw this on Twitter, thought it'd be interesting. Obviously I'm a little stuck for choice given I can more or less only remember football from about 2003 onwards. >_>

Only just seen this.

Sheff Utd

GK (3): Alan Kelly, Simon Tracey, Paddy Kenny
Def (8): Phil Jagielka, Harry Maguire, Wayne Quinn, Kyle Walker, Kyle Naughton, Matt Kilgallon, Traianos Dellas, Matthew Lowton
Mid (7): Michael Tonge,  Michael Brown, Mitch Ward, Dane Whitehouse, Paul Coutts, Ryan Flynn, Stephen Quinn
Fwds (5): Brian Deane, Jan Åge Fjørtoft, Billy Sharp, Paul Peschisolido, Peter Ndlovu

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stokerino said:

The 'Team Bridge' nonsense in particular. So a former teammate slept with with a woman you'd already broken up with - stop acting like what she does now is your business, you possessive twat. And then he and his teammates get a bunch of shirts printed off to show their solidarity on international television? What.

I'd be pretty steaming if a colleague starting sleeping with my child's mum. Mebbe not the t shirts. 

Admittedly I only put the first thing up because it would rile you... 

Let's be honest though. The Terry family are scum. 

His dad is a drug dealer

His mum is a thief 

He shagged one of his close mates exs. 

His brother did it to a team mate 

• Admin

The Premier League will test video assistant referee (VAR) technology across multiple games for the first time on Saturday.

After VAR tests at individual fixtures last season, the Premier League now wants to see how the system copes with several games at the same time.

The trial, across all five 3pm kick-offs, will be at the central VAR hub.

There will be no communication with anyone at the grounds at which the games are taking place.

The trial limits the use of VAR to goals, penalty calls, direct red cards and cases of potential mistaken identity.

In April, Premier League clubs voted against introducing VAR for the 2018-19 campaign.

As with last season, it will be used in the EFL Cup and FA Cup, but only at top-flight grounds.

It was in operation at 19 games last term, a number it is thought will rise to about 60 this season.

18 minutes ago, Lineker said:

If this means that there's a chance they start stocking Lilt at Stamford Bridge then I'm all for it.

Spoiler

I know, it's unlikely... I shall just have to get my Totally Tropical Taste from elsewhere. :(

17 minutes ago, stokerino said:

If this means that there's a chance they start stocking Lilt at Stamford Bridge then I'm all for it.

Hide contents

I know, it's unlikely... I shall just have to get my Totally Tropical Taste from elsewhere. :(

Spoiler

334633.jpg?b64lines=IEFORCBBTk9USEVSIFRI

• Like 1

Our Twitter account just put this up, because why wouldn't you. But since everyone in the world has seen the goal several times, the point to focus on is from 25 seconds in, where Steve Harper kills Leon Best's Premier League career. It's bittersweet. 

• Haha 2