Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

1 hour ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

They employ Dean Saunders. Should've been shut down the day that clown walked in the door, he's never spoken an intelligent word in his life.

I recall him having a moan about Alexandre Lacazette last season for his eccentric fashion sense and golden cars. 

Of course Alexandre Lacazette isn't the one with the eccentric fashion sense and golden cars, it's Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang.

There is also a presenter, can't remember his name, that is literally obsessed with criticising Arsenal at every opportunity. He's awful. 

Talksport is fine as soon as you realise it's just there to facilitate phonecalls and ad revenue. I sometimes listen to it on long car journeys and it's so formulaic it's almost genius. That guy who does the show with Darren Gough says something utterly ridiculous that is clearly wrong, but Gough isn't clever enough to put him right, so people phone up and argue. Repeat for two hours and that's your show. If what you're after is insight and top sports journalism you're in the wrong place. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Santi Cazorla interview with The Guardian regarding his injury nightmare.

After reading this, it is amazing that Santi Cazorla can run again, let alone play in a game of professional football. 

I miss him so much and wish he could have had a proper send off at the Emirates. :(

Was just coming to share that. His recovery is incredible.

27 minutes ago, Noah said:

The first international break after an off-season with a world cup in it, seems extra annoying somehow.

Don't worry there's plenty of proper football happening today, the sport doesn't stop just because the internationals are boring it up all over the tele.