Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Don't think we've done enough really. Haven't got a rhythm going but controlling the ball. Like to think we've got Keita to bring on and Shaqiri who could make impacts but atm 0-0 is a fair score

Lingard was unlucky Alisson was in goal for that chance. 

Gonna be annoying though if we don't win cause everyone will say we've bottled it cause that's the narrative wankers like to use despite us coming up against a team who's been on a great run of form since changing manager. 

51 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Gonna be annoying though if we don't win cause everyone will say we've bottled it cause that's the narrative wankers like to use despite us coming up against a team who's been on a great run of form since changing manager. 

Bottled :shifty:

8 minutes ago, MDK said:

Bottled :shifty:

Wanker :shifty: A beautiful one at that

I'll take the point. Offered nothing going forward there. Got limited to just playing keep ball. 

In the long run, that's our hardest fixture left and we have gotten a point out of it and are back on top. Hopefully Bobby isn't injured for long...be arsed with Origi or Sturridge up top

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Wanker :shifty: A beautiful one at that

I'll take the point. Offered nothing going forward there. Got limited to just playing keep ball. 

In the long run, that's our hardest fixture left and we have gotten a point out of it and are back on top. Hopefully Bobby isn't injured for long...be arsed with Origi or Sturridge up top

Its a pity Spurs had to Spurs themselves because it would have made the title race that little bit more interesting.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I'll take that point. And I still like @DavidMarrio so all is well. 😘

Had the better chances. Could have easily knicked it tbh. I'll take the 0-0. 

10 minutes ago, MDK said:

Its a pity Spurs had to Spurs themselves because it would have made the title race that little bit more interesting.

It's Tottenham though. 

It's mad this year the top 3 are probably gonna have a points total that in a lot of seasons would have won the league. Which coincidentally always happens when we are in a title race <_<

We certainly didn't bottle anything, but that was a REALLY poor performance. I get that the injuries United suffered in the first half completely killed the tempo and rhythm of the first half, and losing Bobby always hurts. But that second half performance was just so terrible. We had no drive, no cohesion, nothing. A Manchester United team without Martial, Lingard, Mata, Herrera, and Matic, plus playing a clearly hurt Rashford, out played us. That's pretty unacceptable. 

A point is better than none, but I'm really hoping we don't regret this come the end of the season. United were there to be had if we played better, and made some changes early. I would've love to seen Keita get a chance to run at that thrown together midfield. Alas.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/february/club-announces-molton-brown-as-official-supplier-of-toiletries/

Club announces Molton Brown as Official Supplier of Toiletries

Tottenham Hotspur has selected Molton Brown as its Official Supplier of Toiletries, providing their products to the Club’s Training Centre, Head Offices at Lilywhite House and premium spaces in our iconic new stadium.

Expertly blended in London, Molton Brown’s collection of signature fragrances, bath and shower gels, home and hand care luxuries have claimed iconic status thanks to their vibrant colours and bold scents. Carefully sourcing ingredients from around the world, each creation is intricately composed by some of the world’s best perfumers for a truly indulgent, memorable experience. Molton Brown is proud to hold a Royal Warrant for the supply of toiletries by appointment to Her Majesty the Queen.

hfGrniq.jpg

• Like 3