Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

2 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

MASON MOUNT SCORES!!

...Off the back of a non-foul that won us the freekick, but I don't give a damn!

Is Nuno gonna start mouthing off and getting a cob on with Lampard and keep going on about it for half the week?  :shifty:

Just now, DavidMarrio said:

Is Nuno gonna start mouthing off and getting a cob on with Lampard and keep going on about it for half the week?  :shifty:

Don't ask me, ask the media who keep asking questions about it.

1 minute ago, stokeriño said:

AND GIROUD YOU FUCKING LEGEND

I feel a lot better than I did three minutes ago. :shifty: 

Not sure Giroud meant to knock it on for himself but I doubt he, or anyone in blue (except Leicester fans), will be complaining about it.

Giroud has killed my bet off then. Can't see Wolves getting 2 in the second half. 

(Going for the reverse jinx) 

1 minute ago, Naitch said:

Not sure Giroud meant to knock it on for himself but I doubt he, or anyone in blue (except Leicester fans), will be complaining about it.

Honestly I can imagine every other player in our squad just going "ah...fucked it" and giving up if they'd been in his position and made that touch. 

5 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Decent half that - we've been the better team but I'd certainly feel more secure with a goal.

Think it's been pretty even, Leicester have had their half chances too and you've been sloppy with the ball at times. 

I just feel like you're playing a dangerous game. Had your moments and Rashford really should have scored but I feel the longer it goes on it'll give Leicester a boost 

11 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Can you say "fuck off" to the ref? Because I'm fairly sure Xhaka just did exactly that. 

He did get booked for it.

Been a fairly entertaining game, both teams can't defend. Happy for Tierney to get his first goal and hopefully Auba can pick up another one or two in the next half. Amusing again to see the effort and time gone into trying to find an excuse not to give our penalty compared to giving Watfords.

We aren't playing with enough tempo, as has been the case in the last 4 or 5 games. Need to get passes into the front 3 far quicker. Each time we put a bit of pace into our play, we look dangerous. But Leicester won't be concerned while AWB/Williams/our CBs are fannying about with it.