Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

See now... THAT one on Mane was a foul.

Ref didn't shit out of his doing his job unlike Martin "Ole's behind the wheel" Atkinson that's why... :shifty:

• Haha 1

3 goals from corners, all scored by centre halfs, scraping a draw against Palace, with our captain throwing his shirt away when subbed off. What even is arsenal.

Lol var

Atmosphere level - toxic.

16 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I genuinely cant understand why that goal was disallowed. Utterly, utterly baffling.

I’ve watched this about 5 times and still don’t know what these VAR referees have seen. 

They need to do a post-match write up of decisions they’ve made to be honest. Because they need to explain that shit to me.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I genuinely cant understand why that goal was disallowed. Utterly, utterly baffling.

Martin Atkinson and VAR. A deadly combination 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

They need to do a post-match write up of decisions they’ve made to be honest. Because they need to explain that shit to me.

Should be miked up like TMO in Rugby Union. Then you know exactly what they're looking for / at and why they've made the decision.

• Like 4

This is football. Zero accountability. We just have to assume everything is correct.

I've said it before, but the disdain they have for the paying fan is disgraceful. There was a pause towards the end of our game and since I (and about 50% of the ground) can't see the big screen no one would have had a clue what was happening were it not for the Wolves fans chanting VAR. Still no idea what it was looking for.