Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

I'm glad Ramsey scored because he absolutely blew that chance earlier on.

Wales have done well to build attacks and largely defended well, looking good so far. Much more encouraging than against Switzerland, and yeah I'd say 4 points will likely be enough to go through. But either way, win today and they'll have a lot more confidence for that Italy game.

From the bits that haven't been impacted on by the shit feed, it's been an entertaining match. 

Great goal for Wales and it's been coming. Poor from Turkey for the fact they've not learnt how to deal with it considering Wales had already gotten in twice via similar moves. 

Turkey are such a weird team, obviously I don't watch Turkey play other than during tournaments but weren't they meant to be somewhat of a dark horse in the tournament? They've been so underwhelming

15 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

From the bits that haven't been impacted on by the shit feed, it's been an entertaining match. 

Great goal for Wales and it's been coming. Poor from Turkey for the fact they've not learnt how to deal with it considering Wales had already gotten in twice via similar moves. 

Turkey are such a weird team, obviously I don't watch Turkey play other than during tournaments but weren't they meant to be somewhat of a dark horse in the tournament? They've been so underwhelming

Turkey were a trendy dark horse. Shaky at the back but were expected to score a bit. Probably rated higher by people than Switzerland or Wales.