Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

I'm watching this and it's either gonna be really shit or really entertaining. I feel there won't be a middle ground. 

Was gutted the header was disallowed as it was a cracking ball and finish. 

Great finish from Russia, hardly any room to get the shot off and gets it exactly in the area you need to 

Denmark want answers from UEFA on being made to play after Eriksen's collapse, and rightly so.

Meanwhile, UEFA have contacted France to ask why on earth Pavard was brought back on after being knocked out in last night's game.

Welfare of the players remains the absolute last priority in elite football.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FLiam said:

Had a nice two day break from the screaming commentators on ESPN. Seems like they’re back today. 

I was driving most of this morning and the radio coverage I found is the audio of the TV broadcast. Terrible for listening and it was the yelling guys.

At least with the result being what it is Finland will be ahead of Russia if it comes down to goal differential. Unfortunately, Finland could concede 5 to Belgium.

1 hour ago, FLiam said:

Had a nice two day break from the screaming commentators on ESPN. Seems like they’re back today. 

They're still infinitely better than Cangialosi and Moreno

42 minutes ago, Adam said:

Denmark want answers from UEFA on being made to play after Eriksen's collapse, and rightly so.

Meanwhile, UEFA have contacted France to ask why on earth Pavard was brought back on after being knocked out in last night's game.

Welfare of the players remains the absolute last priority in elite football.

Me and my mates were saying the same. He caught a knee/thigh flush in the chops and hit the floor and smacked his head. I mean bar the treatment on the floor he basically came back on right away. Was baffling how he was allowed to just come back on. 

No booing of the taking a knee from the Turkish fans.

No TV option for the 5 live commentary is a big issue. - Never mind, found it! Sky channel 981.

And Ramsey should have scored.

STOP HEADING IT ACROSS THE GOAL.