Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

I have also never been happier for my 'Turkey in the semi-final' prediction not to come true. 

Great performances up and down the pitch. I've talked shit about Morrell since he's been part of the team but he's been real classy this tournament so far. Match felt almost like the Russia game from the last tournament at times. 

The impressive thing about Wales was they looked a completely different team compared to Switzerland despite making no changes. 

35 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I have also never been happier for my 'Turkey in the semi-final' prediction not to come true. 

Great performances up and down the pitch. I've talked shit about Morrell since he's been part of the team but he's been real classy this tournament so far. Match felt almost like the Russia game from the last tournament at times. 

Yeah, shut me up about Morrell from the other day. And yet his club side Luton, who he can barely get a game for, have signed highly rated midfielder Allan Campbell now to play in the same position.

Anyway, chuffed for Wales but I am really looking forward to this Italy v Suisse game. Think it could be a cracker.

• Like 1