Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

17 hours ago, Hobo said:

Amazing that Liverpool spent most of 2021 losing games and still finished 3rd

I only now looked at the points properly and I had thought Utd were further ahead than they were. It was only 5 points!

I'd bet he's just sitting down, having a coffee, and thinking about how he was "Regarded as one of the best English centre backs of his generation, Campbell was a strong, athletic and imposing defender, with a good positional sense, and was also a strong tackler. Due to his height and physical power, he excelled in the air, both offensively and defensively, although he initially had to work hard to improve his heading ability during his teenage years.[99][100][101][102][103][104][105] He did not possess good natural stamina, but had pace, power, agility and quick feet, as well as significant mental strength.[100][101][102][106] Due to his versatility and range of skills, as well as his ability to carry the ball out of defence and get forward, he was also capable of playing as a right back on occasion. However, despite being fairly comfortable in possession, he frequently drew criticism throughout his career for his poor distribution.[103][107][108 And probably how much he likes Brexit.

From experience, this is not a road you want to find yourself on.

It's still not Rafa time. :(

19 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Literally on the verge of securing a different new manager every day like its a Craig David song. Today it's Antonio Conte.

He's the new Alan Curbishley. 

• Haha 4