Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

1 hour ago, damshow said:

Nuno did about as much as one can do at Wolves. I guess the Spurs rumors will fly until proven otherwise, I just can't see him jumping to another PL club though.

Every Spurs journo confirming Nuno isn't in the mix for us. 

• Like 1

Ugh not ready for today. 

Honestly. 

Just a lot of emotions.

Can't believe this might be the last time we see him in a Spurs shirt.

He's brought us so much joy, he's proper COYS and I'm gutted we never got to see him lift a trophy with us.

Gonna miss him so much. 

Spoiler

erik-lamela-1-696x302.jpg

• Haha 7

The commentators talking about how good it is to have fans back immediately after a "You're shit! Ahhhhhhh!" goal kick is the highlight of this game so far. Can't wait to go back in August. 

• Like 2

Seven games in a row scoring for Joe Willock is that now? Madness. Don’t sell him Mikel. I thought a few years ago that he can be our natural replacement for Ramsey’s goals from midfield and he’s showing he can do it and then some.

Edited by FLiam

I wonder if we could tempt Willock to force a move now he can beat the prestigious record of scoring in 7 games on the bounce with one more game...

That would weigh on me forever if I didn't try.

• Admin

Arsenal finally take the lead and go ahead of us. As unbearable as Kaney will be, I think I'd prefer that to the Conference League.

...aaand we concede another penalty. Oh well.

Meanwhile...

Kepa is coming on at half-time for Chelsea. Edouard Mendy collided with the post when trying to stop Bertrand Traore’s goal just before half-time. That’s a bit of a worry with the Champions League seven days away. Maybe Kepa will play in a final against City win the penalty shootout this time.