MLS and USL Thread 2021

Lowerdeck

4 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

Overheard from the PA last night:

Yellow card issued to Tampa (three second gap) Bay, number...

To be fair he was probably trying to figure out the number with their Gatorade Lemon Lime colored jerseys blinding him.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

Leave it to Florida to have a goalie colored jersey the favored color for the entire away kit.

Also, while Hartford lost 1-0 last night - it feels like they're not too far off from competing with the better teams in the East.

You think that's bad, some of our matches had a game ball that was grass colored!

the wildest thing about this is that the Sounders are absolutely fucked by injuries and callups right now and fixture congestion meant we started this game with like five to six Academy kids/developmental prospects. I'm pretty sure we had high school kids starting that game. Won anyway. Thank god Austin FC are pretty bad at actually scoring goals and Raul Ruidiaz is absolutely amazing at scoring goals.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MadJack said:

@OctoberRavenhow much are you enjoying Inter Miami's season?

Huh? Why?

*checks*

Ah. That explains why Messi took a pay cut to stay in Barca.

And also why two of the principal owners want out. When even the CEO of WeWork thinks you're a lost cause you know you've fucked up.

What it doesn't explain is why the City of Fort Lauderdale is giving Inter Beckham LLC millions of dollars for the development of the park grounds around that abomination of a stadium, when by the terms of their lease the team is supposed to be footing the bill. But that's really more of a corruption in city hall thing. Still, that technically makes the team in violation of their lease and therefore squatting.

Am I done? Can I go now? Cause this is boring and I really only care about The People's Himmarshee FC, 2021 FGCL Spring League Season Champions

1uG4jpz.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Strikers iconlegend Darnell King makes it look so easy.

• 2 weeks later...