UEFA Champions League 2021/22

Lineker

Liverpool just haven't done enough in the final third, for me. They keep desperately trying to force it through the middle and that is exactly what Real Madrid want. Their defence is too organised, too solid and too composed.

I feel the deliveries from out wide haven't been consistent enough, and when Liverpool have force their way through Courtois has been brilliant to deny them.

• Like 2

Whatever happens....UEFA have a lot to answer for. Absolute shit show of an organisation. Try to claim their the good guys against a Super League when they're just as bad. Corrupt cunts

• Like 3

If it finishes with Madrid winning it'll be the first time Konate has lost as a Liverpool player

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

That plucky underdog Real Madrid just stoppage time away now.

I know you're sarcastic, but still fuck you for saying it. :shifty:

I legit don't care for the Champions League anymore. It's just all teams with fuck-you money nowadays.

Just now, Daddy Magic JasonM said:

It was mainly due to everyone at BT Sport treating it like Liverpool were playing Yeovil Town tonight for the most part.

Just now, Daddy Magic JasonM said:

I legit don't care for the Champions League anymore. It's just all teams with fuck-you money nowadays.

Semi-finalists Villarreal notoriously flush with cash :P 

• Haha 1

I genuinely can't believe Liverpool didn't get a goal. They played too direct but even then it relied on so many amazing saves by Courtois.

It's been many months since Sheriff beat Real, can't say when that happened I ever expected them to win any trophies this year let alone La Liga and the Champions League.

6 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Do either of these help?

Helps me that I've seen us win everything possible lad. Four champions League finals in my life times, two of them we've won. Prem, Multiple league and fa cups, a UEFA cup.

I've seen things only you can imagine ;) I'll be celebrating these lads tomorrow and the women who won the Championship tomorrow as well. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Helps me that I've seen us win everything possible lad. Four champions League finals in my life times, two of them we've won. Prem, Multiple league and fa cups, a UEFA cup.

I've seen things only you can imagine ;) I'll be celebrating these lads tomorrow and the women who won the Championship tomorrow as well. 

I was going to offer you this one as a consolation prize:

But decided that this would be funnier:

1 minute ago, Colly said:

ESmMQbkXgAIGhvX.jpg

Oh fuck yeah we’ve won that twice as well! Suck it Liverpool!

16 minutes ago, Daddy Magic JasonM said:

Surely Mourinho's Porto are the only Champions League winners in the last 25 years who aren't one of those clubs? This tournament has, since "modern football" truly became a thing in the mid-90s, always been about that elite group of 6-7 teams with more money than sense.

• Like 3