UEFA Champions League 2021/22

Lineker

UEFA can fuck off with the "late arrival of fans" bollocks. Already trying to palm it off on the fans the cunts. Fans have been there for ages apparently, shite organisation from UEFA but yeah it's the fans. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Apparently, tear gas has been used.

seen some videos of that on twitter alright

13 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

Do Liverpool fans just boo any music?

They boo being pepper sprayed outside for no reason and shite organisation for a champions league final by UEFA and fans being blamed for being late to arrive so jib off that shite 

Edit: to the people with the confused face. Basically UEFA are covering their own incompetence by saying the fans are to blame for the delay on the kick off. UEFA publicly put it on the screen that the fans are the reason in the delay hence the booing during the performance. 

Also Camilla Cabello is a poor man's Dua Lipa...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Still, she did fuck all wrong however.

Watching CL games where actual organised teams play against one another depresses me. I like to see wing backs and McFred caught high up the pitch and a misplaced pass leads to Maguire vs 4 players 😍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Still, she did fuck all wrong however.

Watching CL games where actual organised teams play against one another depresses me. I like to see wing backs and McFred caught high up the pitch and a misplaced pass leads to Maguire vs 4 players 😍

Blame UEFA putting that announcement up during her performance. Scousers love a good singer hence adopting One Kiss. She got sold down the river by them corrupt fucks. Camilla Cabello is sound.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

Just for the record. Not having people jumping straight to blaming Liverpool fans after all we know from the coverage of Hillsborough through the years.

This is the the thing that honestly scares me. There is tales of fans being treated like shite in the likes of Seville for example from Rangers/Leicester a few seasons ago and it could happen to anyone. It's easy to blame the fans for the incompetence of football associations and local authorities

• Like 1