2021 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

Hey guys sorry. I've been dealing with a move over the past few weeks, and it's been my first week on surgery floor so crazy busy and the time of year slipped my mind. I am of course down to keep running things or just be a player.

If @Ace Berimmer wants to pull double in the A league he can have my spot in that one. Just so i dont have to juggle 2 drafts.

Edited by HC
  • Like 1

B League isn’t a second tier league to have people relegated to/promoted from.  They are their own unique ecosystem with their own history and dumb roster positions and fractional points.

• Haha 1

On 30/07/2021 at 20:33, HC said:

Hey guys sorry. I've been dealing with a move over the past few weeks, and it's been my first week on surgery floor so crazy busy and the time of year slipped my mind. I am of course down to keep running things or just be a player.

If @Ace Berimmer wants to pull double in the A league he can have my spot in that one. Just so i dont have to juggle 2 drafts.

Works with me if it works with you! Hope everything is going well there 

On 31/07/2021 at 03:33, HC said:

Honestly, the Rodgers holdout didnt last this long :P

14 minutes ago, HC said:

I’ll get the league page up tonight.

@snowbird care to do a random.com draft order for us?

Once those 2 things are done we can just go ahead and get started I know we’re already late

I told you I would take care of running the draft why do you ignore me.  We are not late, we are running exactly on the timeline I said out.  I’ll have both draft topics and draft orders up tomorrow.  

And the league page auto updates, so that should be up and running already.  I just need you to be able to put in the draft order when we are done as I won’t be able to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Forget the IDP league, scoring is wonky for that.  I would like to do a Vampire League as this years weirdo 3rd league.

What is a Vampire League?

• It's a 10 team league but the draft only has 9 teams. 
  • One randomly selected player is the vampire, who sits out the draft and has to build their team based on what is left on the waiver wire after the draft. 
  • During the draft the vampire will just be assigned terrible filler players.  
  • All non vampire teams can only build their team through the draft.  After that's done, there's no changing your teams, the waiver wire is off limits for anyone but the vampire, trades are not allowed.
  • Each week if the vampire beats their opponent, they get to take one player off that team's starting roster in exchange for a player off their own starting roster.  Must be same position swaps, so RB for RB, WR for WR.
  • Vampire tries to get stronger each week and win the league, while everyone else fights for survival.
  • Whoever comes in last place gets to be the vampire the next year, assuming we do it again.

If I can figure out how to do it, you can even have the vampire picking their opponent each week, but not being allowed to pick the same opponent two weeks in a row.   So its a fun variation for everyone, but an extremely fun variation for one special person.

Is anyone interested in giving it a shot?  A or B league, I don't care, I just need participants.