FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

1 minute ago, damhausen said:

This could come down to the fair play tiebreaker, which I think is stupid. May I propose that Mexico & Poland meet tomorrow to do the following:

What's the Fair Play tiebreaker?

Just now, damhausen said:

Whoever has less yellow cards gets to advance. It's fucking stupid since it's known different officials have different tendencies for issuing cards.

Barf - yeah that's pretty terribad. 

58 minutes ago, Matt said:

Wasn't this largely based on them doing well in a qualifying group where Scotland got 23 points?

Is that the one where England got relegated?

43 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I hope Poland get at least a point from this. France v Argentina is a more interesting second round match than Tunisia v Argentina.

Tunisia didn't qualify, but I do agree. You never know, but I'll be surprised if France and Argentina don't advance to the Quarters. 

I low key wanted to see a France - Argentina rematch in the round of 16, because I like big names meeting early in the knock out stages, but alas. Poland going past the group stage in the first time since forever is also nice. Too bad for the Saudis they couldn't keep their momentum from their victory.