FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

Pleased for Foden and Rashford. We love Rashford here for his charity work. He's a good one. 

Wilson and Phillips on with Alexander. Good to get some trying to gain fitness and get some minutes for if needed down the line in other game's. 

Wales have a good young talent in their team that can only get better over time. Same with USA. 

Ouch. Hendy. Was worried about him then. 

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

Other than Qatar, I don't think there's a team that's performed worse at this World Cup than Wales, and that makes me sad. The quality just isn't there yet, but I hope the next generation of players can blossom and reach further tournaments.

Five out of six halves of football they have been abject. Nothing to the way Wales play, but rely on past-it stars. It's like Belgium but a few rungs down the quality ladder.

They need to build around James, Johnson, Mepham, Sorba Thomas. There won't be another tournament for Bale, Ramsey and Allen.