FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

Really hope that the US Soccer media machine takes the foot off of the "Christian Pulisic is the face of the team" pedal. There are at least four or five players for US I've enjoyed watching in these matches more than him.

EDIT: hahahaha okay fine, fair enough

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Really hope that the US Soccer media machine takes the foot off of the "Christian Pulisic is the face of the team" pedal. There are at least four or five players for US I've enjoyed watching in these matches more than him.

Excellent timing

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I've only been half-watching, but every time I look at the screen he's giving the ball away, includin

I've just stopped writing that sentance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I think they've both been rather poor. Wales have given England plenty of space, but they've done nothing meaningful with it.

Thank you. Me and Mum did wonder on what it was about this game and the last two. As we both said they could be looking better because of Wales at the moment. So thank you for mentioning the space. We had hoped it might have been training or them coming into form. Just realise that Iran was a very bad side and England are lucky they scored as many as they did. Will be interesting going forward really.