FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

Morata is the most confusing striker in existence. 

Seems to always bag goals in international tournaments yet isn't as prolific for club. 

It's neat/weird to see Nico Williams on the pitch for Spain. His brother Inaki switched to Ghana to go play at the World Cup because he wasn't getting called up for Spain, and Inaki is still better than Nico (for now). I always love it when brothers play for different countries at international tournaments.

• Like 1

Love me a journeyman big MFer of a ST getting called up because he's in form. He's not the most talented or flashiest of German STs, but he's the one in form. Great choice by Flick to call him up and trust him. What a thumper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Love me a journeyman big MFer of a ST getting called up because he's in form. He's not the most talented or flashiest of German STs, but he's the one in form. Great choice by Flick to call him up and trust him. What a thumper.

Said big MFer was playing in the 2nd Bundesliga last year, Helps drag Bremen kicking and screaming back to the top flight, Gets the call-up and then goes and does that. 😍

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Fullkrug is an outstanding German centre forward name.

read out the german team to my fluent german speaker girlfriend last week and she took great amusement in the fact his name literally translates to fill jug.

10 hours ago, Hobo said:

read out the german team to my fluent german speaker girlfriend last week and she took great amusement in the fact his name literally translates to fill jug.

His nickname translate to Gap because he has a gap in his teeth. Which seems very straight forward for the German language.