FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

I can only imagine how Bruno is feeling, knowing that his own football federation are actively trying to get his goal given to someone else instead. 

The pettiness involved speaks of someone who is more interested in their own statistics than their own team, what a wonderful example to be setting.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

I'm stuck at picking which game to watch before England and Wales tonight. 

I'd argue Ecuador and Senegal is the game with more on the line, but if you want guaranteed goals watch Netherlands/Qatar. It will be awfully one-sided though.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

It's interesting to see that BBC1 and BBC2 will be showing matches at the same time. It seems like a bit of a pain for those who don't like football.

The other channels have quite a few thing's on for anyone not interested in football. Soaps, movies and shows etc. Something will be on for someone. Yet most people use streaming services most of the time, or watch recorded programs. 

Senegal, needing a win to advance, score on a penalty and now will have to try to sweat out the second half while Ecuador now need to adjust their tactics and get a goal as a draw would be enough for them.

Glad it's my work from home day today, gonna be a tense afternoon with one game on each of my office screens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1