Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

5 minutes ago, Colly said:

At this point it isn't that funny, you're just a midtable side losing against a midtable side.

And you was more worried about Tottenham challenging Newcastle for top 4 than us, pfft.  They're shite 

Bobby and Milner are likely to get their final home appearance for us today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DavidMarrio said:

And you was more worried about Tottenham challenging Newcastle for top 4 than us, pfft.  They're shite 

I said Brighton, don't think I've said Spurs? Hope not, I was at the objectively hilarious game the other week...

6 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Bobby and Milner are likely to get their final home appearance for us today.

The AC stiffening his neck is my favourite

I'm not really inclined towards making light of Keita's injury record. He was part of a hugely successful Liverpool team the entire time he was at the club. His made the least amount of appearances of his entire LFC tenure this season after making 40 (his most) last year.

The same with Oxlaide-Chamberlain. He was well worth having around and if he hadn't had that bad injury who knows what could've been with him. I feel like he got less stick than Naby because there was far less expectation on Oxlaide-Chamberlain.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hobo said:

I'm not really inclined towards making light of Keita's injury record. He was part of a hugely successful Liverpool team the entire time he was at the club. His made the least amount of appearances of his entire LFC tenure this season after making 40 (his most) last year.

The same with Oxlaide-Chamberlain. He was well worth having around and if he hadn't had that bad injury who knows what could've been with him. I feel like he got less stick than Naby because there was far less expectation on Oxlaide-Chamberlain.

Chamberlain was a really good signing up until the bad injury against Roma in the Champions League and then he picked up a further injury not long after returning. 

With Keita, I feel like there was always something that kept him out the team. He's not a bad player, I think he's a massive "What If". It's just not worked out for him, it felt like a cycle of a few games to get into a rhythm, has like two brilliant games and everyone's like that's what he can do, then he's injured and missing for ages. It's best for both sides him going as we need people who can be available. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Been watching our game but fully expect Liverpool to turn it around.

We're relatively comfortable but don't seem arsed about pushing for a 2nd.

Im not so sure about that. Feels like one of those days.

1 minute ago, Colly said:

Just waiting on the 14 minutes of injury time announcement...

Tbf there's probably only been about 14 minutes actual football played this half...

BOBBY!!!!!!!!! ❤️