Carabao Cup 2022/23

Lineker

Just to sum up the absurdity of today for me, after still being livid I haven't been able to get a ticket, my brother managed to blag a hospitality seat (with access to the Hilton afterparty) on Friday and I'm now on the train to Newcastle to watch it in a venue that other than the match only has listings for drag cabaret shows. Magic of the Carabao.

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Just to sum up the absurdity of today for me, after still being livid I haven't been able to get a ticket, my brother managed to blag a hospitality seat (with access to the Hilton afterparty) on Friday and I'm now on the train to Newcastle to watch it in a venue that other than the match only has listings for drag cabaret shows. Magic of the Carabao.

Out of curiosity, where are you watching it?

I'm not working in the city centre today, but I have to imagine literally anywhere capable of housing people and a screen have got the game on.

25 minutes ago, Twist said:

There was an angle shown there where Casemiro looked clearly offside and much better than the one they used for review.

Looked level at worst to me, poor defending.  Think it might be game over.

Part of me would have liked Newcastle to win for my grandad but the whole being owned by beheading sportswashers taints it for me. Then it's like but urgh don't want the mancs to win.

Any chance this can be voided and there's no winner? 

9 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Part of me would have liked Newcastle to win for my grandad but the whole being owned by beheading sportswashers taints it for me. Then it's like but urgh don't want the mancs to win.

Any chance this can be voided and there's no winner? 

Oh mate give it a rest please. If they’d have bought Liverpool you’d be lapping it up. Doesn’t warrant mentioning every game.