NFL 2023

Lineker

17 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Shockingly, Matt Patricia did not make the Eagles defense better.

Personally, I love what he’s done with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

No issue at all with scoring as many TDs as you want to, firstly if you want to avoid it, stop them, and secondly there are players getting paid or even contracts based on statistics, and losing out on a bonus because you didn't score a touchdown when you were told not to score because it might upset the other team is bullshit.

Anyway, playoffs for the Steelers! Possibly the most undeserving 10-7 team with a 5-1 divisional record in history, but they all count.

And a road trip to a very sketchy KC squad isn't out of the question, a game they could reasonably squeeze a victory out of. Wild season. AFC North was an incredible division.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LL! said:

24-0

Is this because of the escape room?

Patricia still hasn't found his way out

It's definitely a recency bias situation, but man, Sirianni has ruined almost all of his goodwill with a significant portion of the fan base. To the point that I'm seeing so many people wanting him fired because of how badly the Eagles have folded down the stretch.

Playoff schedule announced:

Browns/Texans at 4:30 PM ET Saturday on NBC (duh)

Chiefs’ 1st round game regardless of if it’s against the Dolphins or Steelers is the 8:15 PM ET Saturday game exclusive to Peacock (banking on Swiftie subscribers)

Bills’ game is 1 PM ET Sunday on CBS

Packers/Cowboys 4:25 PM Sunday on FOX

Rams/Lions 8:15 PM Sunday on NBC

Eagles/Bucs 8:15 Monday on ESPN

Belichick expected to part ways with the Pats, the first possibility they listed for him was the Commanders.  Sure, go right ahead, I’ve seen what you can do without a good QB, and the Commies are on like their 20th in as many seasons.

Unless one of the playoff teams fires their coach, I have to assume the Chargers are his #1 choice.

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Belichick expected to part ways with the Pats, the first possibility they listed for him was the Commanders.  Sure, go right ahead, I’ve seen what you can do without a good QB, and the Commies are on like their 20th in as many seasons.

Unless one of the playoff teams fires their coach, I have to assume the Chargers are his #1 choice.

Commanders will give him everything he'd want in terms of control. I think the Chargers might as well, there's gotta be a reason they fired the GM who wasn't really to blame for Staley being a moron. But wherever he goes it'll be where he is a de facto GM.

SNF commentary for the past 15 minutes

Anyways, I’ll be taking the Chiefs next week.  Oof Dolphins.

• Haha 6