NFL 2022

Lineker

25 minutes ago, DYSI said:

Unless the Giants can get Jimmy G for a low round pick I doubt they move any assets worth keeping in a rebuild. 

I'm just hoping the Giants are relevant when I see them in Jacksonville - and that game is in October. >_>

The 49ers will take anything at this point

Not the kind of karma they....especially Grant or any other player not Watson...deserve.

The karma that should've hit them would be Watson serving his suspension, then being completely shit upon returning. 

• Thanks 1

It would seem that Kirk Cousins is at home due to a bacterial infection that he potentially got while on a family vacation where he touched prairie dogs.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

It would seem that Kirk Cousins is at home due to a bacterial infection that he potentially got while on a family vacation where he touched prairie dogs.

The prairie dogs gave him Covid 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Sounds Minnesotan enough

29 minutes ago, livid said:

The prairie dogs gave him Covid 

Ah the plexiglass has failed him again.  He should try lexan, its stronger than steel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Hey, Kirk. You gotta stop fucking prairie dogs. 

• Haha 1

I know preseason game 1 is silly but I am excited to get a glimpse at the Lions tonight. 

I hoping for atleast three knee caps bitten.

Actually do want to see how some of the later draft picks look from this year and last, see if there's a potential diamond in the rough.