NFL 2022

Lineker

13 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

I can't believe the Eagles drafted Reagor over Jefferson. What a terrible decision that was.

Yea...like with JJAW, you could at least see a reason for him over DK Metcalf.

DK was often unjured, JJAW had some really good stats.

Reagor over Jefferson made NO sense

8 hours ago, damhausen said:

It was boneheaded at the time it happened. Nobody had any idea what they were thinking. Reagor was generally mocked in the 2nd or 3rd if I recall.

Nah he was projected to go rounds 1-2.

The bigger issue is that most teams didn't think Jefferson would be a star because he mostly played in the slot in college. 

I thought something weird was up when the Giants elected TEN captains this year yet Martinez wasn’t one of them despite being a captain the last two years.

I think he was simply never a fit for Wink’s defense.  Joe Schoen in his press conference today said as delicately as possible to not expect much this year, which anyone being realistic knew was the case anyway

9 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Dolphins have signed a player called Chris Steele to their practice squad, which therefore means he has to become my favourite player by default.

All hamsters in the greater Miami area suddenly just got very nervous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/nfl-power-rankings-week-1-eagles-lions-rising-heading-into-2022-season-cowboys-s

NFL power rankings to start the season, absolute insanity having the 49ers at #3 with a completely unproven QB.

Bias aside, they were a dropped INT away from going to the Super Bowl and basically improved on defense. It's not that much of a stretch.

Unless of course you think that Jimmy G is a good QB whose play is irreplaceable.