NFL 2023

Lineker

Sheamus was at the Lions minicamp over the weekend and there's been some cool videos of him and Lions players interacting.

Kind of neat seeing Sheamus and Dan Campbell bullshitting. Also taught Amon Ra St Brown a collar an elbow tie up, as if the WR wasn't already dangerous. 

7 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

Sheamus was at the Lions minicamp over the weekend and there's been some cool videos of him and Lions players interacting.

Kind of neat seeing Sheamus and Dan Campbell bullshitting. Also taught Amon Ra St Brown a collar an elbow tie up, as if the WR wasn't already dangerous. 

Lmk when he signs a contract and what position he'll play. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Box O'Football!  It's a stadium with all the charm of a hastily thrown together apartment complex in a gentrified neighborhood. 

• Haha 2

I love when coaches give absolutely zero new information.

Ja’Marr Chase has openly said he hopes Burrow sits out a few weeks.  Their early season schedule though doesn’t exactly lend itself to punting games.  Tough division + battling the Chiefs and Bills for home field.

I think I’ll believe he’s not out there week 1 when I see it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Box O'Football!  It's a stadium with all the charm of a hastily thrown together apartment complex in a gentrified neighborhood. 

Doesn't matter. Stadium is over twenty years old now which means it's time for the billionaire to make the citizens pay the $2 billion to build him a new one. 

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

In fairness MSG is a can of tuna, it'll be about the memories they can make inside it.

Unfortunately, they're the Titans.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Maxx said:

I'm trying to figure out if its a giant cd player, or a giant videogame console.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I Think You Should Busch said:

This will get Nashville a Super Bowl, a Final Four, and a WrestleMania.  Probably all within the next decade.

Would provide a big economic boost to the area during those events but otherwise it’s just gonna be a giant ugly box sitting there all year.

Have they pushed for a mixed used development around the stadium that is all the rage? Something that also provides no economic boost and just gives more money to the team/local stadium authority?

7 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Have they pushed for a mixed used development around the stadium that is all the rage? Something that also provides no economic boost and just gives more money to the team/local stadium authority?

Only a matter of time before that happens I’m sure.  Just disgusting how projects like this get foisted on the taxpayer time after time when the benefits to the surrounding area will be few and far between.