NFL 2023

Lineker

2 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

There were so many good players after Lance was picked, wild. I actually really liked him as a prospect going into the draft due to his skillset but things just haven't worked out for him. 

He just never played. At any level. He's like a five-tool baseball prospect, so teams will give him a very long leash to figure it out because of where the ceiling is.

• Like 1

Just not the 49ers it seems.

I'm bummed. I hope he can figure it out somewhere because he's had really shitty luck between the pandemic and his injury last year.

The organization has mishandled the whole thing since they traded for the pick and is the type of shit that can end an otherwise successful front office. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

There's definitely a team out there with a questionable starting QB that take a shot on Lance and see if he could become a long term solution for them.  Could see the Vikings kicking the tires on him for sure.

Thatd be a real Minnesota thing to do :P and I am all for it!

• Haha 1

I like Simmons, hope he does well for the Giants.

Our roster is very lacking now. So many have left, and we already weren't very good.

I can't think of many marquee players - Kyler, Hollywood Brown, Ertz, Budda Baker and James Conner are about it. And there's asterisks against nigh on all of them.

I'm expecting it to be a long, barren season.

• Sad 1