NFL 2023

Lineker

If you have Bijan Robinson or Tyler Allgeier in fantasy:  congratulations

if you have Kyle Pitts or Drake London, my condolences (including to me, where Pitts has the same number of points as Travis Kelce this week)

Arthur Smith’s already making it abundantly clear that team’s offensive philosophy will be run run run run run.

I feel like Ridder’s ceiling is premier backup, so that makes a lot of sense.  I’m expecting the Falcons to be in the market for Kyler Murray if the Cardinals end up with the first pick.

A good QB and another decent WR would really take that offense to another level.

15 minutes ago, Busch Wyatt said:

If you have Bijan Robinson or Tyler Allgeier in fantasy:  congratulations

if you have Kyle Pitts or Drake London, my condolences (including to me, where Pitts has the same number of points as Travis Kelce this week)

Arthur Smith’s already making it abundantly clear that team’s offensive philosophy will be run run run run run.

What if you have Allgeier but left him and Aiyuk on the bench?

Sucks for Dobbins, but highlights how ridiculous his demands for a contract extension were.  If his season is over then that will be 7 games played since 2021.

1 minute ago, Pooker said:

What if you have Allgeier but left him and Aiyuk on the bench?

I look at Aiyuk as a reasonable bench, he’s showing why he’s so talked up today, but was definitely a needs to show you something before you start him type.

12 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

:lol: I'm sure people have yelled much worse with Donald coming at them

I'd be yelling "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK"

A win is a win but that was a fuck ugly win for Philly