The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Kaney is starting a PS3 only band. And what is Fitzy talking about?

I was under the assumption you were too :(

FINE, I guess I'll need to be bass then :( x2

Edited by Kaney And Lynch

I look forward to joining EWB members on XBL.

What games are you planning on getting?

Assassin's Creed.

Kane & Lynch.

Pro Evo 2008.

Dead Rising.

Lost Planet.

Also intend to pick up Rainbow Six Vegas, and COD4.

Boo, games I'll never get. :(

What games do you play on XBL?

Hey ppl My Gamertag is DazK87

i live in Sydney Australia and i'm new to Xbox live so add me.

I'm gonna buy Guitar hero 3 so if any1 wants to challenge me

your more then welcome too ;)

Can't wait for rock band it looks good

We got a 360 back yesterday, albeit manufactured in Aug. 2006, while ours was manufactured in April this year.

Anyways my girlfriend signed into her profile to play some Pacman quick before we had to go to bed and was confused why he could only play the "trial" or have the option to purchase. Same with the rest of our Live Arcade games. My profile however can play them normally.

We called up Microsoft last night and talked to a guy who had no idea why that was and then put us on hold so we could talk with a supervisor. An hour later of shitty techno we just hung up and went to bed. Shall try again today I suppose.

Anyone have a clue why that is?

Doesn't make sense to me. Unless of course with this update you can only play stuff on the profile that downloaded them which is fucking retarded.

Bloody Syrupents keep eating my Mousemallows. I've had no choice but to sell them off to be made into handbags or something.

Don't take no shit from those Syrupents, hit them with the damn shovel. Show them who is the boss of this here garden.

We got a 360 back yesterday, albeit manufactured in Aug. 2006, while ours was manufactured in April this year.

Anyways my girlfriend signed into her profile to play some Pacman quick before we had to go to bed and was confused why he could only play the "trial" or have the option to purchase. Same with the rest of our Live Arcade games. My profile however can play them normally.

We called up Microsoft last night and talked to a guy who had no idea why that was and then put us on hold so we could talk with a supervisor. An hour later of shitty techno we just hung up and went to bed. Shall try again today I suppose.

Anyone have a clue why that is?

Doesn't make sense to me. Unless of course with this update you can only play stuff on the profile that downloaded them which is fucking retarded.

It seems that stuff downloaded from XBL is tied not only to the profile that purchased it but the console it was downloaded on. Unless you're signed onto XBL with that profile it won't let you use it. When i've read about it online a lot of people have said they basically bitched at M$ until they caved in and refunded their points to let them buy the stuff again.

It seems that stuff downloaded from XBL is tied not only to the profile that purchased it but the console it was downloaded on. Unless you're signed onto XBL with that profile it won't let you use it. When i've read about it online a lot of people have said they basically bitched at M$ until they caved in and refunded their points to let them buy the stuff again.

Ah... Okay. Thanks for the info.

We were just confused since she could play them before. Seems like a rather stupid thing to do. I figured if it's on the hard drive whoever has a profile on that hard drive should be able to play it. Oh well.

Guess we'll have to to talk directly to a supervisor then.