The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

CoD4 is apparently gonna be £20 this week at Gamestation so i'm highly tempted to pick it up. I really should stop spending so much money, i've got Orange Box and Earth Defense Force en route, but it's cheap and good!

CoD4 is apparently gonna be £20 this week at Gamestation so i'm highly tempted to pick it up. I really should stop spending so much money, i've got Orange Box and Earth Defense Force en route, but it's cheap and good!

I'm skint, and now overly tempted.

Quick question...

How do I connect my X-Box to my computer so I can move music onto the X-Box hard drive? I just bought an Elite and I want to move some music and videos onto it.

As far as i'm aware you can't really copy stuff over from PC. You can stream it if you have the two connected, either through ethernet cable or wirelessly with a compatible adaptor for the 360. Music can be ripped from CD's too.

You might be able to put stuff onto the 360 with Xport or similar product. Not entirely sure as i'm not familiar with such products.

Edited by King Santa

I haven't played that in yonks, Will after Xmas seeing as i have 4 readers on my NHL 08 diary.

Now have Test Drive, Sweet game, But i'm thinking of selling my Koenigsegg CC8S, Thing hates turns.

Current Line-Up

Koenigsegg CC8S - Class A

Ford GT - Class B

And a few cars i may or may not have sold by now.

EarthDefenseForce 2017 is fun and yet also disturbing in a "one man versus a bajliion giant ants" (HAIL ANTS) kind of way. I don't much care for bugs so i'm sure this will plauge my dreams. Still, fun if you like blowing the crap out of stuff.

My gamertag is ep1c420, right now I only have Halo 3 and Timeshift, but come Christmas I should have Rock Band and COD4.

So add me if you wanna play some Halo 3.

(ps, just a suggestion, maybe the main post could be updated with the games each person plays live. i've seen that done on other forums, and it helps so you can add people who actually play the same games as you.)

Edited by Shorty

ps, just a suggestion, maybe the main post could be updated with the games each person plays live. i've seen that done on other forums, and it helps so you can add people who actually play the same games as you.

I've thought about it, but I don't really see the point in going through all that when we can just all add each other and compare games on there. It's not a bad idea, but I just think it will make the list extremely cluttered because some people are going to have a list of one or two games while others may have over twenty. If someone doesn't have the games you play, I don't think they'd be too offended if you just delete them.

Burnout Paradise soundtrack:

Adam And The Ants, “Stand And Deliver”

Agent Blue, “Snowhill”

Airbourne, “Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast”

Alice In Chains, “Would?”

Army Of Me, “Going Through Changes”

Avril Lavigne, “Girlfriend”

B’z, “FRICTION”

Brain Failure feat. Dicky Barrett, “Coming Down To Beijing”

Brand New , “The Archers Bows Have Broken”

Bromheads Jacket, “Fight Music For The Fight”

Depeche Mode, “Route 66 (Beatmasters Mix)”