The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'm yo pusha, money in the bank. Shawty what you drank. ANGERANGERANGERANGERANGERANGERANGERANGERANGER. Get the fuck out British/Cuban/Slogger, I'm driving.

Edited by Kou

I'm yo pusha, money in the bank. Shawty what you drank. ANGERANGERANGERANGERANGERANGERANGERANGERANGER. Get the fuck out British/Cuban/Slogger, I'm driving.

I got so sick of the fucking rednecks calling me that i changed my hair colour just to shut them up, So HA! oh and i got the Henly Sleaveless Top in Orange like i was told and shut up i was doing a damn good job of driving and ill give you a memory when i bust a cap in yo ass.

Kidding.....kinda.

I'm now on! THEMike86.

I have Smackdown vs. Raw, Crackdown, Gears of War (not played for MONTHS though), Hitman: Blood Money, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Flatout: Ultimate Carnage, Top Spin 2 and Football Manager 2007

Two things from Xbox.com

Free Gears of War Hidden Fronts Map Pack

With nearly 500,000 downloads to date, the Gears of War® Hidden Fronts Map Pack has become the number-one piece of premium downloadable content on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace. Beginning Monday, September 3 at 2:00 A.M. PDT, the Hidden Fronts Map Pack will join the Annex gametype and Multiplayer Map Pack 1 as another piece of free downloadable content for Gears of War.

Gears of Warhas sold more than four million copies worldwide, and continues to hold the title of most popular Xbox 360™ game on Xbox LIVE, as Gears of War recorded the most number of unique players among all Xbox 360 games in August 2007, as well as the highest cumulative number of hours played by Xbox LIVE members.

------------

Labor Day may mean the end of summer, but it's also the time to get in on some hot Xbox LIVE® Arcade action.

Jump in to the multiplayer fun of Small Arms.

Jump in to the multiplayer fun of Small Arms.

This great deal is only available for a limited time, so get to LIVE Arcade and check it out. From Sunday, September 2 at midnight (GMT) to Monday September 3 at 11:59 P.M. (GMT), you can grab these four Arcade hits and save yourself some Microsoft Points:

Zuma Deluxe: 800 points 400 points!

It takes a quick hand to unlock the treasures in this addictive puzzler. Fire magical balls to make matches, then collect coins and power-ups to clear the path.

Gauntlet: 400 points 200 points!

Get ready for multiplayer fun in this retro coin-op classic. Explore mazes together, destroying vile beasts and claiming gold, as a Warrior, Valkyrie, Wizard, and Elf.

Small Arms: 800 points 400 points!

Cyborg tabby cats, assassin truffle pigs, and mutant chimney sweeps come to life in this multiplayer shooter that's a "must-have" for anyone with an itchy trigger finger.

DIG DUG: 400 points 200 points!

Experience the fast-paced action of this quarter-cruncher from 1982 as you take control of Dig Dug himself and vanquish Pookas and Fygars.

------------

Where you guys been? Cus i havent talked to you since i got Saints Row, What are we waiting for? I miss you guys :(

Edited by Slogger9

Good, you were in danger of getting close to figuiring out our fiendish plot of getting you to buy Saints Row under the pretence that we'd all play in a gang. Then we'd not follow through and leave you out of pocket.

Good, you were in danger of getting close to figuiring out our fiendish plot of getting you to buy Saints Row under the pretence that we'd all play in a gang. Then we'd not follow through and leave you out of pocket.
Well i was thinking that untill you just said it, The Main Story is good enough to get the game, Online with you guys is a bonus.

OMFG! I figured out your master plan. :pervert:

Sorry, one of the rules of entry into this gang is that you need to be able to actually talk into a microphone.

Screw you then. Dan and I'll just form our own gang, and we'll have beer, and hookers, and blackjack.

In fact, forget the gang, and the blackjack, and the - oh, forget it.

Edited by Kaney Almeida

You'd be an exception. I figure you'd be good enough and intelligent to acknoledge game plans on the fly when the mic'd up guys are chatting. Dan on the other hand I picture running around like a headless chicken whilst dressed up as a chav.

One of us (Me or Kou, unless he's made anyone else admin) needs to invite you. Then in the XBL section of the game there is a gangs tab which will have an option for invites. After you join it's then a case of accepting a game invite, we all meet in a lobby and the starter moves us into a game. I may invite you in a little while caus I don't think Kou has the means to as the moment.