The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Invites show up in your messages, press the guide button and it's the left of the 3 small tabs (messages/friends/recent players).

To send an invite you need to set up a player match (i'm pretty much sure you can only do it on player, ranked will match make you within 2 seconds anyway so no chance of inviting) and then goto your friends list and press X.

press X.

Why must you press me? :shifty:

I ply Pro Evo, but since I am in America I guess I'll just continue to lead Arsenal to the D1 Cup every year. Last year I went undefeated in regular season but lost the D1 tournament and the European Masters (or whatever it was). This year, I have signed Babel as my 3rd striker and I will kill London FC!

It's good if you can pick it up for cheap. There's flaws in it but THERE'S GODDAMN MULTIPLAYER OKAY?

Ill try and pick it up cheap, But between NASCAR and SmackdownvsRaw ...... I'll just try dammit!

Team EWB 4 Lyfe

*Flashes Gang Signs*

Any EWBers on right now that have Saints Row? Our trio needs to be a quadpack.

Are you guys still playing? and if so how much longer?

Edited by Slogger9