The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

(I'm turning this into my own Viva Pinata thread. >_>)

After an hour and a half of breeding Candaries and waiting for another pinata to eat said Candaries, I finally have a Buzzenge! YES!

Now I have to master romance this SOB and I will soon have an Eaglair.

GO ME!

Also, if people want to send me nice things on Viva P then feel free to.

So... I'm at the end game of Viva P and there's one last pinata that I REALLY want to get but I'm feeling lazy. That being said, if there's anyone out there with a spare Chippopotamus please send it my way. I am willing to reimburse people for any hunter costs.

So... I'm at the end game of Viva P and there's one last pinata that I REALLY want to get but I'm feeling lazy. That being said, if there's anyone out there with a spare Chippopotamus please send it my way. I am willing to reimburse people for any hunter costs.

I have a chippopotamus.

I'll send it if you beg.

In accordance with Krausers wishes, and the same basic idea I was meaning to post for a while now, here's my games.

I'm up for a game of Gears pretty much any day, especially with the new game type being released shortly. Same goes for Marvel Ultimate Alliance and it's new characters. Always up for a SDvR match as long as it's not more than three people cos lag really sucks. I need someone to show me the ropes in GRAW 2. I can help you find any remaining Hidden Orbs you're missing in Crackdown since i have all the achievements thus far. Ellis can attest to this >_>

And obviously things like Worms and TMNT are good too. Just don't message me when I'm at work >_>

Games I'm willing to play online you say?

I suck at it but I might give GoW a go online, I've only played campaign co-op with it so far and I refuse to do the final act unless it's with Ellis. I don't mind trying my Blazing Angels skills online, same with Call of Duty 3, I don't really play SDvR online but I can be coerced into doing so, I don't mind doing some GRAW1 co-op fun until I get my hands on GRAW 2 and then there's Crackdown. I'm willing to play on that so long as you keep griefing to an acceptable level and tolerate the amount of racial slurs and bigoted phrases that I might decide to scream out in the heat of the moment. :shifty:

I'll gladly hop onto TMNT, Worms and MUA (when I get it back from a friend) after I get some microsoft points to download them.

Anytime you guys want help achievement hunting or just want some questions answered, just send me a message and i'll try to give you a hand. Here are the games I have:

Big Bumpin'

Perfect Dark Zero

Pocketbike Racer

F.E.A.R

Condemned

Ninety-Nine Nights

Sneak King

Madden 2007

Smackdown vs RAW 2007

Ms. Pac Man

Frogger

Dig Dug

Lost Planet

Smash TV

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Dead Rising

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Prey

Paperboy

Gauntlet

Hexic

Galaga

Street Fighter II

Doom

Geometry Wars

Lumines LIVE!

Saints Row

Small Arms

MLB 2K7

Viva Pinata

Dead or Alive 4

GRAW

Uno

Final Fantasy XI

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Enchanted Arms

Kameo

Contra

Roboblitz

Crackdown

Alien Hominid

Worms

Bullet Witch

Oblivion

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Gears of War

TMNT 1989

Armored Core 4

and as of tuesday, Guitar Hero II.

*I'm usually on GoW the most*

Edited by Jack Krauser III

Are you like mega-loaded?

I only have:

NHL 2k7

King Kong

Oblivion

Pro Evo 6

Virtua Tennis 3

Viva Pinata

Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged

Crackdown

Gears of War

Saint's Row

and Arcade games:

Worms

Mortal Kombat 3

Marble Blast Ultra

TMNT

Ok, I have a 48 hour pass I just started, so I'm going to be playing online. How much is a one month, does anybody know?