The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

• 2 weeks later...

I just got Xbox Live recently and after seeing that GreenDemon was already taken I went to the random name generator and it came up with HumongousMeat so obviously that is the name I picked. I got NHL, NBA, and college Hoops as the games I most often play online and then Gears of War I havent really started playing online much.

Well I just set up my new Account.

The tag is Regia666, and I'm mainly playing CoD 2 and SvR 2007.

I suck at both games of course, especially CoD 2, in some places I have a tendancy to walk out in front of people while they're shooting at people >_>

Edited by regia

From the dashboard:

Halo 2 Bonus Map Pack is 90 MB

Killtacular Pack is 99 MB.

Maptacular Pack is 222 MB

I dunno which one you're talking about, or if they're all the one big package or whatever, but it's a miniscule amount if you have the hard drive.

It's the Maptacular Pack, it was just confusing me because of the blocks and I wasn't sure how many blocks were equal to a megabyte

And on another note, anyone want to blow my face off on either Halo 2 or Call of Duty 2?

Edited by regia