The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

• 4 weeks later...

When my 360 arrives I'll be online, hopefully under the name ravenjuice, games I'll be on most are Pro Evo and Top Spin 2, but I also have access to;

Gears of War

Crackdown

Lost Planet

Perfect Dark

and possibly some others, I forget what my brother has. Feel free to add me when I appear

Yeah, just registered as ravenjuice

Edited by ravenjuice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xmovingpicturesx

After the little problem I had (mentioned in the Spring Update thread) my Gamertag is now SxBrrlShtgn05.

• 2 weeks later...

Just another friendly reminder to constantly check the first post of this thread, I update the list every time someone posts their Gamertag. Unless you're on one of those 48 hour trials, in that case, you can find us to play. No sense in keeping it on the list if you're not able to play at any time.

So I was adding a bunch of folk today from the list on the first page and I noticed a lot of you have gamertags that "don't exist." Please check and make sure your gamertag is spelled right and has spaces in the appropriate places. And as always, if you're not on the list and you are on XBL, please let me know so I can add you.

EDIT

And is anyone on here known as DrippyDiver? You sprung up on my friends list, but I have no idea who you are.

Edited by Zero

So I was adding a bunch of folk today from the list on the first page and I noticed a lot of you have gamertags that "don't exist." Please check and make sure your gamertag is spelled right and has spaces in the appropriate places. And as always, if you're not on the list and you are on XBL, please let me know so I can add you.

EDIT

And is anyone on here known as DrippyDiver? You sprung up on my friends list, but I have no idea who you are.

I really wish I could set a custom name tag for everyone on here, because some people have bizarre names that don't seem to be linked to their EWB username at all. (I'm guilty of this as well)

I really wish I could set a custom name tag for everyone on here, because some people have bizarre names that don't seem to be linked to their EWB username at all. (I'm guilty of this as well)

That's why in my Gamer Quote or Gamer Statement, whatever the hell they call it, I simply put "Zero."

• 2 weeks later...