The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I just picked up Saints Row as a week-late birthday present; how do I partake of this gang warfare of which you speak?

And when you earn enough online cash you need.

Head: Anything

Torso: Hensley Sleveless Top (Orange) or if you cant afford that a Basketball Top (Orange)

Legs: Dont need to buy anything just roll up a leg on the defult jeans.

Shoes: Anything

I just picked up Saints Row as a week-late birthday present; how do I partake of this gang warfare of which you speak?

Torso: Hensley Sleveless Top (Orange) or if you cant afford that a Basketball Top (Orange)

Edited by Gorilla Monsoon

Am I supposed to be making like, nothing? I'm getting $15 a loss and $45 a win, and it's going to take for-fucking-ever to get anything decent at that rate (especially since multiplayer is about a 15 minute wait for the room to auto-shrink itself to fit the players in the room, a 3 minute load period and then 10 minutes of in-game "action".

You can get more than $45 if you get like 5 kills in a row, But just plug away at it.

I just updated the list as best as I could, but due to me not being around much lately, I'm sure I missed a few. If I've missed you, let me know.

Edited by Zero

Yeah, what those above (minus ad) said, Halo 3 is a big meh, what with Bioshock and Stranglehold out/soon. Hell, I'd rather play Stuntman 2 than Halo 3, to be honest.

Yeah, what those above (minus ad) said, Halo 3 is a big meh, what with Bioshock and Stranglehold out/soon. Hell, I'd rather play Stuntman 2 than Halo 3, to be honest.

Stuntman 2 is pretty fun, but rather short. :thumbsdown:

The first one took me forever to complete, because I was determined to get a (close to) perfect scene every time, and the game was rock solid. Besides, if you're not playing to perfect it, why bother? >_>

Then it may take a little bit longer, but it definitely will not take as long as the first. The lowest I've gotten is 3 out of 5 stars. I will try to get 5 stars, but damnit I remember the first one taking me fucking forever to complete.