The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Halo 3 is the king of all FPS's.

Also, the eagerly (teehee) awaited Stranglehold multiplayer map pack is out and it is a whopping 1,200 M$ points. Bwhahahahahaha.

Edited by King Ellis Island

Also, the eagerly (teehee) awaited Stranglehold multiplayer map pack is out and it is a whopping 1,200 M$ points. Bwhahahahahaha.

Not really, Halo 3 hasn't really wowed me, Call of Duty 4 is shitting all over it, More people are playing Call of Duty 4 then they are Halo 3.

Not really, Halo 3 hasn't really wowed me, Call of Duty 4 is shitting all over it, More people are playing Call of Duty 4 then they are Halo 3.

Last top titles before the service fuck ups:

Xbox 360 Top Live Titles ( based on UU’s)

1 Halo 3

2 Call of Duty 4

3 Gears of War

4 Guitar Hero III

5 Burnout Paradise Demo

6 Assassin's Creed

7 Madden NFL 08

8 Mass Effect

9 Kane & Lynch (Demo)

10 Guitar Hero II

Top titles of 2007:

2007 Top Xbox 360 Titles (UU’s)

1 Halo 3

2 Gears of War

3 Call of Duty 4

4 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

5 Call Of Duty 3

6 Crackdown

7 Oblivion

8 Guitar Hero II

9 Forza Motorsport 2

10 Lost Planet

Top shitty players of Halo 3:

1 Slogger9

2 Slogger9

3 Slogger9

4 Slogger9

5 Slogger9

6 Slogger9

7 Slogger9

8 Slogger9

9 Slogger9

10 Slogger's mom

Ellis 3-0 Slogger

Look at the number of people playing Call of Duty while in matchmaking and look at the number of players online according to bungie.

I'm ok with Rock Band being nominated, But the editor thinks its the best Multi-Player Game of 2007.

Ellis - I voice my point of view and you go and do that, fuck you, If all your going to do is take shots at me, Just fuck off then.

Are you calling Major Nelson a liar sir?

It's not about taking shots at you for having a point of view. You made an absurd comment in that CoD4 had more users than Halo 3 which I called you on.

Also, for my 2 cents on the FPS's i've played from 2K7:

Single Player

Half Life 2 > Stranglehold > Halo 3

Multi Player

Halo 3 > TF2 > SH

Are you calling Major Nelson a liar sir?

It's not about taking shots at you for having a point of view. You made an absurd comment in that CoD4 had more users than Halo 3 which I called you on.

Single Player

Half Life 2 > Stranglehold > Halo 3

Multi Player

Halo 3 > TF2 > SH

Your kidding me, Have you even PLAYED Call of Duty 4?

Eh, call it being a n00b to it but it's not thrilled me thus far. There's like 3 maps and i'm never entirely sure what's going on. Plus Halo 3 was always tons of fun, especially when we had our big EWB games.

Thanks for coming out Slogger.

Eh, call it being a n00b to it but it's not thrilled me thus far. There's like 3 maps and i'm never entirely sure what's going on. Plus Halo 3 was always tons of fun, especially when we had our big EWB games.

Thanks for coming out Slogger.

It has more maps than Halo.

The first part about TF2 having 3 maps. Then I noticed you had posted in reply to me so I highlighted the part where I said I was only making a list on games that I had played, which I think is only fair.

The first part about TF2 having 3 maps. Then I noticed you had posted in reply to me so I highlighted the part where I said I was only making a list on games that I had played, which I think is only fair.

That's fair, But how many players does Bungie say are on Halo 3? I'll slide on my 360 and see how many are on Call of Duty.

First tell me which part of my post it was in my favour to edit in. You've really confused me here.

At this current time, according to the Bungie site, there are 193,623 players on.

First tell me which part of my post it was in my favour to edit in. You've really confused me here.

At this current time, according to the Bungie site, there are 193,623 players on.

I just thought you had said something else before you edited it.

On the game it says there are 255,363 players on.