The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

It's not a problem as in a fixable problem with the game, it's that the idiot developers only tested it on HDTVs. I remember when I rented it when my brother first got his 360 and I couldn't work out what the fook to do. There's supposed to be a couple of games like it, but more recent titles shouldn't have any such problem.

He sucks Link's cock like there's no tomorrow and went crazy for about three years trying to track down ICO (funniest thing was that about a month after he got it, they re-released it). He's a big FF nut as well, or used to be at least. You wouldn't like him though, his favourite anime is Naruto. I think he likes Bleach too.

Anime taste aside, the fact that he 'used to' like FF is a good sign at least. I mainly ask because I have a friend who reccommends me RPGs all the time - which as far as he's concerned can suck as much balls as they like, provided they have one really niggly and tedious mini-game and some manner of customisable weaponry/vehicles/etc. :shifty:

Edited by stokeriño

I like getting the Hat Trick Hunter achivement on PES08 in my first XBL match which I won 3-2 in the last minute after being 2-0 down. He was France and I was England, the player in question? Non other than ROOONEYNEYNEYNEYNEYNEY!

Just spoke to him on MSN, he says it's ok, but a bit kiddy and not a lot to it.

That was what I got from the online reviews. Only with the words "PRETTY! PRETTY!" interspersed throughout. :shifty:

It's just that I'll be buying a new 360 game come payday next week and I'm considering my options. A small, sick part of me is considering GH3 with the guitar, despite already owning two guitars for the PS2. It would be an idiotic expense to buy a third one for a different console, but then my brain is a bit stupid at times like these.

Save those GH3 pennies and get Rock Band when it comes out!

I can see Eternal Sonata dropping price like a mother fucker in the coming months so unless there's a rush to get it you'll probably save some cash if you wait. Then again, it is you i'm talking to. Mr £24k a year. :shifty:

Also, Fifa Street 3 demo up for download. Silly graphics, I guess it's meant to be its style but still, lolol.

Edited by King Ellis Island

Just spoke to him on MSN, he says it's ok, but a bit kiddy and not a lot to it.

That was what I got from the online reviews. Only with the words "PRETTY! PRETTY!" interspersed throughout. :shifty:

It's just that I'll be buying a new 360 game come payday next week and I'm considering my options. A small, sick part of me is considering GH3 with the guitar, despite already owning two guitars for the PS2. It would be an idiotic expense to buy a third one for a different console, but then my brain is a bit stupid at times like these.

Me and LL both agree we need a Halo 3 night despite everyone being all lol, Cod4. Let us thrash out a day to play, though I fully expect:

"Wednesday!"

"Oo, Wednesday? Uh-Wednesday's tough. I guess- maybe I could do somthin' uh, Thursday afternoon."

"Anyone else wanna go Thursday?"

"Thursday's no good, i'm not here."

"What about next Sunday?"

"Fine! Next Sunday!"

"You mean, during the ball game?"

"Oh, yeah. We can't do Sunday."